Why worry?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ragnar.png
╦╦C

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up fighting, A Lot. I boxed in the Golden Gloves, boxing is different than fighting. I fought 1 year in the Navy. I was good, but NOT that good. I still fought a lot, I drank, a lot. Grew up drinking "shine.'
My hands hurt now a days, and I'm not gonna make them hurt more by punching a knuckle head. 9mm 1130 fps
Old Seabee

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I grew up fighting, A Lot. I boxed in the Golden Gloves, boxing is different than fighting. I fought 1 year in the Navy. I was good, but NOT that good. I still fought a lot, I drank, a lot. Grew up drinking "shine.'
My hands hurt now a days, and I'm not gonna make them hurt more by punching a knuckle head. 9mm 1130 fps
Old Seabee
In Vietnam, the SEABEES had the coldest water! When they asphalted hwy 1 through Phu Bai, I'll bet us Marines drank more of their water than they did! Thanks, buddy! ╦╦C

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,Thank You for your service
And I imagine how proud he is of you now
My dad disowned me when I joined the Marine Corps. While in Vietnam, my brother wrote me to tell me he was taking my letters to work and read them to his co-workers. ╦╦C

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad disowned me when I joined the Marine Corps. While in Vietnam, my brother wrote me to tell me he was taking my letters to work and read them to his co-workers. ╦╦C
Terry C. Thank you for your service
Last night I watched some videos from Vietnam
Wishing you a Joyous Christmas and Happy New Year
Thanks Bill

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry C. Thank you for your service
Last night I watched some videos from Vietnam
Wishing you a Joyous Christmas and Happy New Year
Thanks Bill
It is difficult to express to someone what I (we) went through while there. Some of it still goes with me today as if it were yesterday. At times, I did not think I would see twenty one. Now I am seventy two. Every day after Vietnam, for me, is EXTRA! Thank you. Take care. Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread