Deft Tones
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2016
- Messages
- 1,560
- Reaction score
- 2,367
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hawkeye State - Area 515
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Expecting hyper-inflation?
I don't understand. I had a Cuban man with a very thick accent and his family stop and ask me a few questions as I was loading up my gear after a park hunt this past summer. One of his last questions was do I ever find gold?
I do.
He flips me a business card with his name and number and says, "You call me first, you sell. I pay you 6% over spot."
I was like, OK! And he sped off.
So I sold a few items to him a month later. He was true to his word.
Now what I don't understand - what's his angle?
It's been nagging me ever since.
I don't understand. I had a Cuban man with a very thick accent and his family stop and ask me a few questions as I was loading up my gear after a park hunt this past summer. One of his last questions was do I ever find gold?
I do.
He flips me a business card with his name and number and says, "You call me first, you sell. I pay you 6% over spot."
I was like, OK! And he sped off.
So I sold a few items to him a month later. He was true to his word.
Now what I don't understand - what's his angle?

It's been nagging me ever since.







