What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
The best way that I've seen when you're not sure about a silver coin is drop testing in comparison against a known silver coin. Hopefully it is but you never know!

HH

It's a "2000 D" I don't think it's silver, don't look or feel silver. :p
 
That's sad, but I wish more silver to come your way!
 
No prob! I got lucky this weekend, found a nice 41 Merc dime! It's still out there! :icon_thumright:
 
ha yes but what condition is yours? :P
20121012_133324-1.webp
20121012_133416-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Wickaboag said:
Im at school, I'll post pics when I get home. I think we tied ;)
Wicka

Haha you better pay attention! Guess where I am?
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the long wait, but here is the avatar you wanted me to make:
 

Attachments

  • king of quarters.webp
    king of quarters.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 202
I got a 42' and a 43' Merc outta the same box today. Lol. A string and son wrapped box. How bout yours?
 
Customer Wrapped Rolls
 
Hey all, haven't been hunting, coin sorter broke at dump bank, so gotta wait for that to be fixed, stuck with $300 in coin.
Went to the bank yesterday, and it was 20 mins before closing and they had nothing available. going today to get a box of dimes :)
Glad to see everyone is doing well with their finds, my laptop @ home is taken over by FBI RANSONWARE
So... Gunna try to get that off manually.. if not, I will have to send it to a shop =( Any tips?
Good luck to you all!
Wickaboag
 
Hey all, haven't been hunting, coin sorter broke at dump bank, so gotta wait for that to be fixed, stuck with $300 in coin.
Went to the bank yesterday, and it was 20 mins before closing and they had nothing available. going today to get a box of dimes :)
Glad to see everyone is doing well with their finds, my laptop @ home is taken over by FBI RANSONWARE
So... Gunna try to get that off manually.. if not, I will have to send it to a shop =( Any tips?
Good luck to you all!
Wickaboag

How computer savvy are you wicka? This is pretty easy and might help you out. Pretty much download and then burn the iso to a cd. Boot off the cd. Run malwarebytes and you should be cleaned up. Antimalware cd, Malwarebytes iso, malwarebytes boot, superantispyware iso, Malwarebytes boot, malware cd, | The Computer Manual
 
I got that once and booted into safe mode and used System Restore to restore to the day before. I think I tried Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware too but it didn't work.
 
There's plenty of bootdisk iso's out there to use. I use a combination of them. Wicka PM me if you want some help.
 
Wicka, why didn't you change your avatar yet?
 
Grabbed a Box of nickels.

2 war nickels and only $20 rolls in!
Hope it's a "dream box"
Wicka
 
Well, the 2 war nickels where the only keepers! gunna go tomorrow and grab a penny box maybe =)
Happy Hunting :)
Wickaboag
 
Hoping to start doing bags again this week! Got 400$ in coin laying in my room -________- Ridiculous!
Should be able to do a dime bag by the end of the week! Whoopie!
Wicka
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom