What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Yeah our bankroll isn't that large either. That's why I started helping my husband CRH to begin with on my days off so we could go through more coin each week. Bad thing is that we have to dump a lot which is quite difficult.
 
Must be 500+ since you do halves :O mine is about 260$ and once I get paid it will be 400$ or so... :o
Almost at 500$ Once I get there I will be doing a ton of Quarters :D
I mean.. -looks around- Halves...
because there are no quarters...
;)
Wicka
 
Haha riiiiiight those smaller halves.
 
I wouldn't mind doing quarters if I had the $. :o They're still out there.. Loose and running around waiting for me to find em!
Wicka
 
Go for it!! It doesn't hurt because you aren't losing any money doing it.
 
Must be 500+ since you do halves :O mine is about 260$ and once I get paid it will be 400$ or so... :o
Almost at 500$ Once I get there I will be doing a ton of Quarters :D
I mean.. -looks around- Halves...
because there are no quarters...
;)
Wicka
You keep doing what your doing Wicka and you'll be at $500 plus in no time, and before long you'll be talking $1000 and so on..........

HH
 
Wicka,

I hate to bust on your quarter theory, but my few attempts at quarters were painful.... Got several boxes and bags for a grand total of about five in my CRH career... Haven't tried CWR of quarters, so that might pay off. Compare this to well over 2000 halves and almost a thousand dimes. Admittedly, I've searched more dimes and halves...

Just my experience. I'm sure there are silver quarters out there, i just haven't found many.

HH
 
You keep doing what your doing Wicka and you'll be at $500 plus in no time, and before long you'll be talking $1000 and so on..........

HH

Not when my job is over once school starts on Wednesday :P I got today, and monday, then that is it for work, hoping to have a decent amount from this week and then. :)
I just love those "Mini Halves" ;D
I'm fine with stoppin' at 500$ who needs 1k? :P
Wicka
 
Not when my job is over once school starts on Wednesday :P I got today, and monday, then that is it for work, hoping to have a decent amount from this week and then. :)
I just love those "Mini Halves" ;D
I'm fine with stoppin' at 500$ who needs 1k? :P
Wicka
Oh school.
Yeah, when I was your age 1K would of made me feel like I owned the world. lol
Even with school you've got about a 35 year jump on me CRHing.
So many young people spend every buck they have on dope/booze.
You're smarter then most.
 
I agree! Good on you Wicka. My advice is to stick with both school and CRH ;)
 
Thank you both :)
Yeah, I've been investing since I was 12 :P [in silver of course]
gunna be doing mini-halves this weekend, I'll let you all know how I do :)
Wicka
 
Thank you both :)
Yeah, I've been investing since I was 12 :P [in silver of course]
gunna be doing mini-halves this weekend, I'll let you all know how I do :)
Wicka

+1.
Good Luck on the mini's Wicka!
 
Hey All, wicka here, did 100$ in random/mixed coins from my grandma who has a little coin counter, blah blah blah.
Pulled a 2008 Arizona State Quarter proof Silver :)
Wicka
 
Wickaboag said:
Hey All, wicka here, did 100$ in random/mixed coins from my grandma who has a little coin counter, blah blah blah.
Pulled a 2008 Arizona State Quarter proof Silver :)
Wicka

Nice going! I want to find a modern silver proof. :)
 
I think the +1 just means they agree or are seconding the post they are quoting
 
Hey All, Scored a 2008 Arizona State Silver Proof in 100$ worth of change!
It's my first State Quarter Silver Proof :)
Happy hunting!
Wicka
 
40 hours until the bank in my town opens!!!!
Going to get 400$ worth of not sure yet, probably dimes :)
Happy hunting!
Wicka
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom