What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
it can't hurt! odds are that it is 99% real, but you just never know... hh
buff
 
it can't hurt! odds are that it is 99% real, but you just never know... hh
buff

True, but still, better safe than sorry, he'll think I'm funny when I throw a magnet on each :P I'll post pictures tomorrow :D
Thank you buffy :)
Wicka
 
So I should bring a magnet with me?
Good idea!
Wicka.

Bring a couple adults with you too Wicka, be aware of your suroundings, Not all people are bad, but I don't care too much for meeting strangers to buy or sell coins. Good luck and be careful! HH, Maverick.
 
Bring a couple adults with you too Wicka, be aware of your suroundings, Not all people are bad, but I don't care too much for meeting strangers to buy or sell coins. Good luck and be careful! HH, Maverick.

Meeting him in a dunkin donuts (inside) and I will not leave until I see his vehicle drive off. I will be with my brother who just got back from basic and Military Police training. I think he'll be able to save me :)
Thanks for the advice,
Wicka
 
Today's goodies
seatedfront1.webpseatedfront2.webpseatedback1.webpseatedback2.webp

:) Hope you all like em!
(didn't get them from CRH, got them from craigslist, I know it's kind of irrelevant to CRH FORUM, but still :) Bought with CRH bankroll ;D
Wicka
 
cool finds, wicka! definately a good $10 or so coin to the right person, what years were the IHP's? do any have liberty visible?
 
cool finds, wicka! definately a good $10 or so coin to the right person, what years were the IHP's? do any have liberty visible?
He was trying to sell me a 1906 X/F+ -IHC for $20, I just couldn't afford it. But I should have bought it probably.. :\
Years on IHC
1896
1897
1898
1901
1902
1902
1903
1904
1905 (with liberty visible)
1906
1908
a few have liberty faintly. the 1905 has it pretty worn, but obviously visible.
Thanks buff:D
Wicka
 
Hey all, Wicka here :hello:
Well, went though another set of my dads coin-op machine and 5 more silver quarters for the old collection. :D 1944, 1947, 1954 1954 1946 :):):)
Weeeeee!
Good way to start September in my opinion! Hopefully the first half dollar box is as fruitfull. :D
Happy hunting.
Wicka.
 
luckyolson13 said:
When I go in to the bank what do I say to the teller??

Start with "hello, how are you". What you say next depends on what you want from her.
 
way to go wicka, nothing like getting those silver quarters with little to no searching necessary!
hh
buff
 
luckyolson13 said:
When I go in to the bank what do I say to the teller??

Say nothing. Pass them a note saying you want all their money. Works every time.
 
boristhespider88 said:
Say nothing. Pass them a note saying you want all their money. Works every time.

Haha, boris how many times have the police shown up? ;D
 
If I ask for the rolls of coin like 50c coins and stuff or is there like a code word kind of thing
 
Last edited:
Hey Wicka, 5 Silver Quarters in 1 day! Thats pretty awsome! It's allmost Wednesday, I'm sure you're pretty excited. Hope you get a good box for your first search. Good Luck!, HH, Maverick.
 
Hey Wicka, 5 Silver Quarters in 1 day! Thats pretty awsome! It's allmost Wednesday, I'm sure you're pretty excited. Hope you get a good box for your first search. Good Luck!, HH, Maverick.
Thank you very much Mav. The person I think who is stuffing these silvers in the coin op just got back from Vaca. Next time it should be full to the brim with silvers :D High hopes right? Never know how many they have to shove into the laundry machine ;D
Hope it's a big jar, and not just a pocket full, 18 from laundry alone, I don't know how many more they could have... But whatever!
Thank you a ton, hope the box is good myself :)
Good luck!
Wicka
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom