What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Widget from beach wrecksite...

Maritime

Greenie
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast USA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Minelab
Fisher
Any thoughts? From beach site with many old wrecks but modern stuff too. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20230729_141447.webp
    20230729_141447.webp
    503.7 KB · Views: 120
One of those items that I swear I’ve seen before, but can’t think of when/why/what. I hope you get a solution; it’ll drive me nuts. Thanks✌️
 
Upvote 1
looks like a spear point for a spear gun or a tip for a fishing arrow
 
Upvote 0
Might be a soldering iron tip.
 
Upvote 1
looks like a spear point for a spear gun or a tip for a fishing arrow
I wondered about a replaceable spear gun point. But I thought they were barbed.
 
Upvote 0
i know none of these are an exact match but how about....
screw in arrow point
locating pin
vintage mustang part
screw tie punch point
tip that screws into plum bob
locator pins
9EAB61BB-E9F9-480F-9778-5506AE8F49BC.webp



its gotta be one of those. lol
 
Upvote 1
or like cudamark said a soldering iron tip
or wood burning tip.

40CD040E-BD57-46D5-AC43-8877C21F84EB.webp
 
Upvote 0
i know none of these are an exact match but how about....
screw in arrow point
locating pin
vintage mustang part
screw tie punch point
tip that screws into plum bob
locator pins
View attachment 2096370


its gotta be one of those. lol
You all are great - I'd say plumb bob given its brass or copper - thank you so much!
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom