Wiesbaden Germany Partner wanted

DFX Tim

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2006
Germany
Been in Germany for a couple years (Military), and now they have me stationed in Wiesbaden (Hessen area). I've detected in Mainz with Trent aka birdman from this Forum and found loads of regimental buttons and much more. Now I'm looking for a partner in the area who's not affraid of the rain and muddy fields to detect with. I know there's a German guy from this site who's in the area but I forgot his name. Anyway...if anyone is interested contact me at ( [email protected] ) and we can get some digging done.

Respectfully

Tim

Attachments

• One of my finds.jpg
    One of my finds.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 458

Stryker_FO

Feb 22, 2008
White Mountain Lakes
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man I used to be stationed in Baumholder.

I know if you head West around Saarbrucken , Saarlouis are you can find some old M1 Garands and GErman Mausers its too bad that they are all weathered beyond repair.

When I was there in 97-01 I used to go out and find alot of WWII artifacts..

btw Nice Roman sieve. HAve you tried anywhere near Trier detecting I guarantee you can find tons just out of the city.

folkert

Feb 10, 2004
Germany
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero Germany
Hi Tim, I am from Wiesbaden and would be pleased to hear from you
Regards,
Folkert

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, what's up brother? I think you and Folkert could clean house as a team. He has a ton of knowledge on local coins and roman stuff. Have you and Pat done any hunting lately?

fishalaska24

Aug 2, 2008
Fort Meade, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500
Hey I live in the Ramstein (K-Town) area and would love to hunt sometime with ya. I have a weird schedule right now and my days off are sunday monday and tuesday.

Jake

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions