What's new

Wife Got Me A New COOB beach scoop to carry to St. Croix

RelicFinder77

Full Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
387
Golden Thread
0
Carbon fiber handle, very well built, and not super heavy.

Do any of you use these?
 
I bought a Coob Scoop from amazon about 4 years ago. This one:
Amazon product ASIN B01K60G8RM
And then I bought a carbon fiber travel handle for it. This one:

The scoop itself served me well although I got a little bit of rust on it eventually. The handle snapped in 2 on me while metal detecting a beach on Con Dao island (off the coast of Vietnam) a couple of years ago. :laughing7: I just use the lower half of the handle for my last few beach trips.

I'm considering purchasing a titanium scoop eventually.
 
Last edited:
I bought a Coob Scoop from amazon about 4 years ago. This one:
Amazon product ASIN B01K60G8RM
And then I bought a carbon fiber travel handle for it. This one:

The scoop itself served me well although I got a little bit of rust on it eventually. The handle snapped in 2 on me while metal detecting a beach on Con Dao island (off the coast of Vietnam) a couple of years ago. :laughing7: I just use the lower half of the handle for my last few beach trips.

I'm considering purchasing a titanium scoop eventually.
Sure looks like a good one :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom