What's new

Wife surprises me with Sovereign GT purchase!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to my wife, this morning, with "what she thought of me buying another detector"? I told her I really wanted a Sovereign GT before they were all gone!
She said sure no problem!:thumbsup:
This was the first time I ran it by her first before buying and it was the least stressful!
So I wet to the phone and called Bart and he lined me up with a great deal on a Sov. GT and while I had him on the phone ordered the GG Headphones.
Thank you my awesome wife! Hands down my best find in life!
 
Upvote 0
By the way, I'm considering selling my SS, keeping the GT and buying an Excal. 90% of my hunts are ocean or wet sand. Any comments?

"Set the SS free...buy the Excal." I know, I know, I just bought a SS, but that was for something very specific, a mere, tool of discovery, if you will.
 
By the way, I'm considering selling my SS, keeping the GT and buying an Excal. 90% of my hunts are ocean or wet sand. Any comments?

I would keep the Shark just for water hunting and use the GT for wet/dry sand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom