What's new

wild rides

cw0909

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2006
Messages
4,421
Reaction score
3,239
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Black Devil - Moscow Ride on R1 , man what a wild commute
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]
 
not sure if that was at the real speed,
or if it was coriographed in advance,
But I can almost guarantee if
somone tried that in heavy traffic here,
Somone would change lanes in front of him
 
Speeded up...my guess. If not then that guys in for a very short life!
 
jeff of pa said:
But I can almost guarantee if
somone tried that in heavy traffic here,
Somone would change lanes in front of him

And that someone would be me. Heck, I won't even signal the lane change either :laughing7:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Speeded up...my guess. If not then that guys in for a very short life!



He might be 97 already :laughing7:
 
I dont think its speeded up... You cant speed up wheelies. Just check this guy:
 
I still say these guys are wimps, real men would have made that ride into oncoming traffic :icon_thumleft:
 
Ghost rider has a huge following on youtube.Far as i know it's him who inspires all the others to copycat.
 
What a shame. Was hoping he would stuff into the back of a truck. :thumbsup:
 
This one turns my stomach :o

 
That will give You more adrenaline than You can handle in a whole year... He is quite crazy, but he is making money with it! If it works it is ok.
 
although I Wouldn't try any of them

I Only find the first one Impressive.
The rest are tame Compaired to it.
 
Think any of them will ever acheive the longevity and status of Evel Knievel ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom