What's new

Wild Wild West

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great show,robert conrad rocks,too bad will smith ruined it
 
I dare ya to knock the battery off his shoulder.
 
WWW was a fantastic show man.
 
Great 60's show,I watched every episode as it ws originaly broadcast,watching Bob do all those mixed martial arts moves way back when.
 
Back when I watched TV the WWW was one of my favorite shows.
 
Pepper2004 said:
Back when I watched TV the WWW was one of my favorite shows.


I think it is on Sunday's here, they still show WWW on one of the free antenna channels. My kids love it.
 
the black & white ones were the best,started getting a little campy with color,but still great....why will smith why...........oh yeah,cash :P
 
Great show!!!! Robert Conrad is a great actor. I enjoy all of his work.
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Still watch it every time they replay them. Anything with Conrad is good.

Desertfox
 
in the original, sex was hinted at, not thrown in your face, but, that's how they get people to watch the new movies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom