Will be home Eventually

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im working in Australia right now, But I will be home eventually. I would like to keep up with what goes on here maybe i can schedule time off for a m&g or something. My nephew usually goes out with me but he's working in Texas right now. I think we would both be interested in oklahoma based clubs if you aren't too full.

Dadongwu

Aug 9, 2013
Im working in Australia right now, But I will be home eventually. I would like to keep up with what goes on here maybe i can schedule time off for a m&g or something. My nephew usually goes out with me but he's working in Texas right now. I think we would both be interested in oklahoma based clubs if you aren't too full.

Man, I am with you. I am working in China and probably won't get home until after the first of the year. Sure ready to dig. I am from Ringwood.

OP
OP
tlowery04

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah sometimes being out on the road is really cool, sometimes its a pain in the keaster. I've been home for a total of 3 weeks this year, I'm back in the states, out in east texas now dropping wind turbine blades.

Dadongwu

Aug 9, 2013
Yes, I would love to. I work for an Australian oil company & don't get much time stateside. Plan to be back in Okie Land in March or April. Ordered a Garrett AT Pro and cannot wait to get back and fire it up.

Dadongwu

Aug 9, 2013
Well here it is the middle of Mach, flights are booked an I will be back in Oklahoma around the end of the month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions