What's new

Will it happen Monday?

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Silver is approaching the $30 mark. Will it finally break the barrier Monday? I hope to see it continue to rise.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
it will hit $30 this week or next.....but will prob pull back a bit after that.
 
I have two answers:

1) I have written a program that overlays the pattern of daily silver prices, combined with 10 years of trend data from seven precious metals, weighting the numeric trends as they relate to a hundred other domestic and world market indicators. The initial projections returned thus far by this matrix give a very solid indication of a $30 plus close on Tuesday.
2) Who the heck knows but it sure is fun to watch and plug into the calculator the value of whatever stash you may have accumulated so far!!!

Please understand that answer one is complete BS where answer two is proven accurate to .0001%.
 
I recall the gradual build-up to $20/oz earlier this year, and silver hasn't looked back ever since. Once the $30 barrier is breached, who knows how far it will go?

HH,
cuttybce
 
I do Central Ohio. Just occassional searcher.
I travel around the country alot so I sample rolls from all over....if you were asking me!!!!!

Good luck to all!
 
Nearly 8 in the morning and price is at $29.75!!. We'll see what happens today.

OWS
 
Silver just touched the $30 mark ($30.02).
 
$30, 11:34 EST

edit: LOL, Wayne beat me.
 

Attachments

  • silver30.webp
    silver30.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 201

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom