Will Tesoro Release A New Machine in 2016?

That's pretty strange, I thought that sellers discounting new Tesoros was strictly forbidden by Tesoro home office.
This is what a dealer told me. There are certain discounting prices that Tesoros set. With the ten percent off, the price is lower then allow. Check out Kellyco website.

Special announcement for 2016 - NEW PACKAGING !
I'm surprised nobody here mentioned this. ^_^

IMG_0368.JPG

I am a fan of the Outlaw :icon_thumright:. What I really like about the OUTLAW is the zero motion all metal mode for great pinpointing. I can touch the coin with the probe on first insertion of screw driver.

It is too late for Tesoro to come out with a new detector for 2016. So sad. Good hunting and good luck.

Hey anyone..I have a question that might be related to this thread. How does one close there own threads? Or can only the moderator do this?

Mod's, Admin only. :skullflag:

Well, Tesoro kept us waiting for yet another year. I am pulling so hard for a "Blow My Mind!" machine from them in 2017. I really hope the Tesoro Team will hit us this Spring! :icon_thumright:

Wait this just in.......

IMG_2947.JPG

Team? How many detector design engineers does Tesoro have? That should be easy enough to figure out. If the answer is less than 1 - say goodbye to any new machines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back