What's new

Will the bug ever go away?

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Will the bug ever go away?

I think i maybe really sick with the bug.After years of research and some old finds i wonder,will the bug ever go away? The MDA class is not much help as of yet :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • Picture or Video 7510.webp
    Picture or Video 7510.webp
    269.2 KB · Views: 1,965
Upvote 0
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

Congrats nice haul there.
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

Far out! Ive only been here a week and already some of the stuff ive seen is mindblowing! I wish I was in those areas where you find all this! Good finds mate! Wanna swap lifes? Oh good luck with the bug, last I heard there was no cure ;D
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

robfinds said:
No the bug won't go away, it's terminal I'm afraid. :tongue3:

I have to agree there, once bitten, twice smitten. :D
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

You were right ivan!I will post some more soon,i have found alot more spanish buttons from the attack on the british in 1780.Hope everyone is finding lots of colonial trinkets :thumbsup:
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

I knew there had to be more * now just keep at it -- I sure that place will surprize you with whats there I bet. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

Here is proof that Florida can produce the Colonial goods on land as well. :icon_thumleft: Very inspirational post, RD!

Kirk :hello:
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

yes if one does their research florida can be very "colonial" with both spanish and english items. -- * and even some very early french stuff (and even some dutch stuff too) as well if one is really willing to do the hard research to find its locations )--- Ivan
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

Kirk PA said:
Here is proof that Florida can produce the Colonial goods on land as well. :icon_thumleft: Very inspirational post, RD!

Kirk :hello:
Thanks Kirk! My area is strange/kind of different for detecting - most of the old stuff is very deep from the hurricanes pushing sand on the land over the years. It's fun & I still find a way to get it out ;D
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

The only way to cure your metal detecting addiction is cut off both your legs and arms, you must cut off both because if you still had one arm or leg you could still drag yourself around and dig with your teeth. This will work every time!
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

MKnTenn said:
The only way to cure your metal detecting addiction is cut off both your legs and arms, you must cut off both because if you still had one arm or leg you could still drag yourself around and dig with your teeth. This will work every time!
;D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Re: Will the bug ever go away?

The new night hawker!
 

Attachments

  • ebay 214.webp
    ebay 214.webp
    169.5 KB · Views: 467
  • gwc.webp
    gwc.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 474
  • ebay 300.webp
    ebay 300.webp
    392.5 KB · Views: 462

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom