sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Been a long time since I found anything in a Coinstar, January 29, 2018 to be exact, so I was happy to pull a lone silver dime out this afternoon. Not an oldie, but gives me hope after a long dry spell. Thanks for looking!
Been a long time since I found anything in a Coinstar, January 29, 2018 to be exact, so I was happy to pull a lone silver dime out this afternoon. Not an oldie, but gives me hope after a long dry spell. Thanks for looking!
Wildcat1750 Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 5,022 Reaction score 4,109 Golden Thread 0 Location Western CT Detector(s) used AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/ Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/ Vibra-Tector 730/ Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2019 #2 Any day I pull one of those out of a Coinstar is a good day. Nice find!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2019 #3 I'd say that qualifies as breaking the drought. Nice grab.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 21, 2019 #4 Nice!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2019 #5 ..: NICE RECOVERY sandchip :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2019 #6 Yes! It did!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2020 #7 Yepper