jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,844 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2026 Thread Owner #1
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,985 Reaction score 28,578 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 24, 2026 #2 When I saw the word Willis, I could only think of Chuck Willis and this #1 song--from the late '50s Yes, Elvis (and many others) copied it later. Don in SoCl Last edited: May 24, 2026
When I saw the word Willis, I could only think of Chuck Willis and this #1 song--from the late '50s Yes, Elvis (and many others) copied it later. Don in SoCl
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,844 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2026 Thread Owner #3 all I Thought about was the Commercial "wach you talking about Willis" Thankfully I heard the Song Before the Name, Or I wouldn't have Given it a search & Play. I Clicked on @teresamycelia's Vid, Liked What I Heard enough to Give it a Listen Last edited: May 24, 2026
all I Thought about was the Commercial "wach you talking about Willis" Thankfully I heard the Song Before the Name, Or I wouldn't have Given it a search & Play. I Clicked on @teresamycelia's Vid, Liked What I Heard enough to Give it a Listen
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,607 Reaction score 110,522 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 24, 2026 #4