What's new

Wimer (rogue river) area

uklfester

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wimer, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking for a prospecting and/or rockhounding buddy so that I can maybe learn a bit. Have a little experance but the more we can learn the better we can do. Thanks for reading
 
If I still lived in the area would be glad to show you around, In fact I have a pocket of gold waiting in the Wimer area for me to take out, I know it is there, if I do manage to get down that way I figure it will take about a month to get everything in that spot. I took a Bucket dredge apart there years ago and it was shipped to Alaska and was rebuilt and ran 24-7 during seasons for years up by Nome AK.
 
If I still lived in the area would be glad to show you around, In fact I have a pocket of gold waiting in the Wimer area for me to take out, I know it is there, if I do manage to get down that way I figure it will take about a month to get everything in that spot. I took a Bucket dredge apart there years ago and it was shipped to Alaska and was rebuilt and ran 24-7 during seasons for years up by Nome AK.
I’m here in the Medford area and work in Grants Pass if either of you are still around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom