What's new

win 5 wheatties!

treasureace14

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace250
ok guys heres a contest.
what is my biggest pepive,(thing that bothers me)?
win five wheat pennies.
two guesses per member
ends when someone wins.
 
STUPID PEOPLE
PULL TABS

atleast those are my pevs anyway
 
Hey Nick I don't even know the person so how could I annoy them? ::) :wink: ;D

People that don't fill their holes.
 
posts that have nothing to do with metal detecting :-X
 
it has nothing to do with this forum.
or posts on it.
 
What bothers me is people who are rude and treat others badly. So I would guess that. I was standing next to a friend once in a mall and as a girl walked by he said loudenough for her to hear, "Did you see the beak on that girl?" I thought she had nice hair. I asked him why he would say that and he said "It's the truth." I know that he hurt her feelings and he does that to everyone. He is a millionaire and thinks that he can say what he wants even if it hurts them.
 
jimb you just won.
i cant stand insultive people.
or people that hit eachother and call u there freinds.
send me a pm on were to send them too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom