What's new

wings and propeller button

jonjon32405

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
panama city, florida
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
I just bought my first detector last week. I am using the Garrett Ace 250 and I am really enjoying this machine. Today, I was hunting in one of the older parks in town. Along with my four clad dimes, twenty memorial pennies, and plenty of pull tabs and junk, I found this button(?). If anyone can identify it, I would appreciate it. The button looks to have air force type wings and a propeller in the middle of the wings. The is no shank on the back or any makers marks at all. Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I do not have macro setting on my camera. I have been reading this forum for about a year. My name is Jon and I live in Panama City. Florida. Nice to meet everyone. Thank you! :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • 100_0836.webp
    100_0836.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 602
  • 100_0837.webp
    100_0837.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • 100_0839.webp
    100_0839.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,293
Also I want to apologize for the size of the pictures. I haven't figured out how to resize pictures. If anyone could help, it would be appreciated. Thanks, Jon
 
Upvote 0
Your picture is 2576x1932. Resize it down to about 600x600.

Move your file to a photo editing link. I use Irfanview and Paint.
 
Upvote 0
jonjon32405 said:
that looks like it!!! thank you bigcypresshunter for the id and resizing help....jon
Im not sure about the back. Someone will know.
 
Upvote 0
Good to have you on here....I use an Ace 250 too and I love mine....wish I had one years ago.....Good to see ya getting out and finding some stuff.....I live in Mena, Arkansas long ways from you......keep it up...see ya later
 
Upvote 0
Pudsbrat said:
Good to have you on here....I use an Ace 250 too and I love mine....wish I had one years ago.....Good to see ya getting out and finding some stuff.....I live in Mena, Arkansas long ways from you......keep it up...see ya later



Went to Mena with my parents on vacation as a kid....Is there a train up on a mountain there????? It really was cool up there....Thanks, Tom

BTW, I remembering finding Quartz up there..........
 
Upvote 0
looks like it to me.good id.theACE250 is a awesome machine.ive found tons of stuff with mine.happy hunting
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom