Detector(s) used
Teknetics D 4000
Minelab excalibur II
Minelab go find 20
Garrett AT Pro.
Garrett ATX Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I walked onto the beach this morning a lady walked up and asked if I had found her husbands ring. I told her I just walked on the beach but would try and help them recover it. He lost it two days ago. Swung excal in the surf for about thirty minutes and found a man's ring I was excited I thought it was his took it over to them and not the one. Tried for 1.5 hours could not locate his titanium. Maybe next time. Booty for the day 20160703_143748.jpg20160703_143802.jpg

Upvote 9
Kwillie thanks for trying to find the ladie's husband's ring - anyway you fished out several nice finds for yourself & congrats to you - thanks for posting & I wish you many more finds while out beach hunting.

Texas ED

Great finds Tells a lot about the kind of person you are to spend that much time trying to find their ring. 1 for our side Good job!!!

Excellent hunt and thanks for trying to help that couple.
Everytime we try to re-unite others with their lost property, we put the hobby of metal detecting in a positive light.
Congrats on your finds.
www.lostmystuff.net

Last edited:
Very nice ring find, congratulations! Maybe you will find the ring next time, good luck in your quest. :occasion14:

Good job!
Always great to try to help.

One thing though, just a hint, always have them describe the lost item BEFORE you show them that 15k diamond ring and ask them, "Is this it?" ;)

Thanks guys, I would do it for anyone.

Good job!
Always great to try to help.

One thing though, just a hint, always have them describe the lost item BEFORE you show them that 15k diamond ring and ask them, "Is this it?" ;)

For sure. It shows the character of those folks not to claim the ring as their own. Nice finds

For sure. It shows the character of those folks not to claim the ring as their own.

Yep, certainly was! Wonder the percentage of finding those sort of folks, nowadays, would be. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back