gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it out to two new streams this week and was able to get some color panning. tried to get a nugget with the gold bug but got skunked. Also hit two schools after work on two nights and was able to get some silver two silver dimes at both spots.:icon_thumright: a 1961
1924 merc
1923 merc
1942 merc
I was psyched to say the least especially since one of the schools was built in the 1970's so I did not really think I was going to get any silver, but you never know. I am pumped to have two areas that need some more exploring.
Happy fourth of July!!!
IMG_0714.JPG

Upvote 10
OP
OP
G

gold panner

May 22, 2016
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can only pan were I am or metal detect. I know I guy that has been hitting that stream for a while and is doing really good so I had to check it out. I had a really good honey hole for a couple of years that I did awesome in but it is time to either try new techniques or find a new stream. so I will keep testing different areas.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job....Always great to find new sites Keep it up!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the 4 silvers! :occasion14:

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice color in the pan and the silver isn't bad either. Congrats. What state are you panning in?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread