What's new

July fourth weeken gold and silver

gold panner

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
560
Reaction score
1,509
Golden Thread
0
Location
vermont
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it out to two new streams this week and was able to get some color panning. tried to get a nugget with the gold bug but got skunked. Also hit two schools after work on two nights and was able to get some silver two silver dimes at both spots.:icon_thumright: a 1961
1924 merc
1923 merc
1942 merc
I was psyched to say the least especially since one of the schools was built in the 1970's so I did not really think I was going to get any silver, but you never know. I am pumped to have two areas that need some more exploring.
Happy fourth of July!!!
IMG_0714.webp
 
Upvote 20
That's is a lot of color
Id work that to death. [emoji106]🏻
 
We can only pan were I am or metal detect. I know I guy that has been hitting that stream for a while and is doing really good so I had to check it out. I had a really good honey hole for a couple of years that I did awesome in but it is time to either try new techniques or find a new stream. so I will keep testing different areas.
 
Good gold you got and some nice silver to boot!!!
 
Great job....Always great to find new sites Keep it up!!
 
Congratulations on the 4 silvers! :occasion14:
 
Nice color in the pan and the silver isn't bad either. Congrats. What state are you panning in?
 
vermont
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom