Winter is here, hunting season is over.

I.K.

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2006
Finland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hi Everyone!
This is my first post and these are this years finds. First picture is from my window this morning :) Just have to wait almost half of the year to get back in busines.
talvi.jpg

Here is a picture from a field where I get permission to detect. As you can see in the picture the weather was unpleasant and I did find only a broken key and it seems that I'we lost it again ;D
pelto.jpg

This is a Russian coin from 1833, and I think it's my oldest find this far.

5kopeekkaa.jpg

Here are rest of the finds.

tavaraa.jpgluuppi.jpg

Upvote 0
Welcome! The brass colored magnifying stand should help you I'd finds if it'll clean up adequately, neat finds.

Nice finds..hat coin is really neat....I feel sorry for you because of all the snow....pretty soon we will be buried in snow also....back to the research books and libraries for the winter !

Nice Digs...

The snow will start falling here soon..Not too many days left...I'm going to take a day off work and get out this week...

ZoSo71

Neat finds, sorry about all that snow, it will soon be here in Germany! HH, Mike

Yep IK, that white stuff is a good indicator of "season over" :D

See ya in the spring....................NS

I.K.:

Nice stuff. The magnifyer stand is really cool. I can't believe the glass survived being buried (and being dug!).

Your first picture gave me the sweats...I've been feeling the pressure of our oncoming winter and trying to get out as much as possible hoping for one last good find before the snow flies. Our area gets a lot of snow and it hangs around for months. This year I had to shovel my driveway four times in the month of April!

MP

Thats some kool stuff u got there...hopefully next year is even better :)

Very Nice.

That kopek is surprisingly good condition.

No niin.Erittain hienoa, ja mukavaa katsella mita Suomesta loytyy.
Muitakin kun omia loytoja.

Nice digs! :) That is what Germany will look like soon. :-\

Welcome to the forum I.K. I spent 4 years in Germany much further south than you. I suppose you really don't have much of a season to hunt up there. Great finds you posted. I hope you can make the most of your dig time up there.

Looking forward to your new finds and posts next spring, of if it thaws a little for a dig or 2 for you.

Postalrevnant

Ugh, don't remind me. That time is fast approaching here as well and the research library is only open one day a month in the winter :( I hate this time of year, but hopefully I have a few more weeks.

Dang....I guess I'm gonna have to dig in double time here to keep all ya'll entertained! :D

Welcome to the forum IK... Love the pictures! Congrats on those finds!

Nana :)

The weather here in Nova Scotia has been unreal...it was 20 degrees celsius today! Supposed to stay this warm all week! I like!

cool finds!!! Birdman and mike are right.. i think its gonna be a bad winter this year :( But the snow doesn't last long.. its the months of constant raining that really suck hehe HH!

I.K., welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can keep you entertained and you can learn new techniques for the next 5-6 months or so.

Hi IK and welcome....I am determined that the weather is not going to close me down for the winter....at least in Oklahoma you can still get out a lot in winter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back