What's new

Winter Wheat harvest!

JT10

Full Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Mitten State
I did a small bank run on the way home from work yesterday. I asked at one bank if they had any halves or large size dollar coins. They did not, so I asked if I could get $10 in Nickles and $10 in Pennies. The Teller asked me if I wanted Wheat pennies. I said sure. She said that a lady came in earlier that day and dropped some off. She had 10 rolls of wheat cents, from 1941-1958. I didn't have time last night to go through them all, but the 1941-44 roll yielded my first Steelie - 1943 no mintmark.

Sorry about the bad picture. I took it on my phone as I cannot find my camera currently...
 

Attachments

  • wheats.webp
    wheats.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
AWESOME SCORE ..Its funny when you find rolls of wheats..its so different then looking the normal Cents....Cause they're all good!!
 
You sure have asked for all the wheats she had.....Matt
 
wow!!! thats an awesome score!!! i love wheat cents!!! they rock!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Congrats on an unbewheatable score!!! :tongue3:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
My best wheat penny find was only one full penny roll, but still pretty good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom