Winters Icy Chill

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Winter's Icy Chill

was 47 3AM when I Got up.
Heat Wave :headbang:

Now 37

Felinepeachy said:
LOL Now that's just mean :laughing9:

Sorry. :laughing7: But having lived up north most of my life I couldn't help but to think of those folks who are still toughing it out. I really miss the season changes......but..........not that much! :laughing7:

Don't feel for us we're having a heat wave up here and no snow and I don't want any, rain tomorrow. :laughing9: Merry Christmas All.

It's not too cold here and we just have some nice light rain. Makes it feel Christmas like. Dont care for snow and I hope we don't get any.

viannen_12.gif

I'm going outside barefoot just to spite the cold!

10.gif

Actually, it's not all winter roses down here. For instance, during the winter months the air gets thinner and it makes it much easier to hear the breaking ocean waves lapping the beach. Makes it hard to keep your eyes open when you're taking a break in the hammock under the palm trees. :laughing7: j/k

we didn't get any of the snow they were predicting. it fizzled before it got here

you're right, I can't, but then again, I really don't want to either. snow and cheeks are not supposed to meet that way :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

DigginThePast said:
But you can't do this....

Great point! :thumbsup: Just goes to show that winter isn't all that grand down here. Down here we have to use warm, sun baked sand instead of snow. And who in their right mind wants that warm sensation all over their shirtless backside in the middle of winter. :laughing7:

Ya know what you southerners? We can now walk on water.....you can't! AND, we have no insects bothering us.

Goose-0 said:
Ya know what you southerners? We can now walk on water.....you can't! AND, we have no insects bothering us.

:laughing7: Ouchie! Yep, that biting insect thing is a whole nother story, for sure. But let's not talk about that. :laughing7:

Goose-0 said:

^^^ Yeah!

....and this....
23.gif

DigginThePast said:
Goose-0 said:

^^^ Yeah!

....and this....
23.gif

Ha! We've got lots of those ski jets down here! Lot of folks use them all year round. Oh....wait....my mistake. I guess that's a snowmobile. Never mind. :laughing7:

Don't know what your missing, try jumping in Lake Michigan on News Years Day when the temp is -4 and the water is 33 (you can even wear boots and ear muffs.) It's called the Polar bear club. Good for the old pumper. Trouble is your walnuts turn into peanuts. :laughing9:

It was snowing here :coffee2: for the last 2 days and by tomorrow or the next day it will warm enough to go detecting again :blob7:

onfire said:
Don't know what your missing, try jumping in Lake Michigan on News Years Day when the temp is -4 and the water is 33 (you can even wear boots and ear muffs.) It's called the Polar bear club. Good for the old pumper. Trouble is your walnuts turn into peanuts. :laughing9:

When I was a kid I went to some youth camp and they filled a small pond with huge blocks of ice, in the middle of the night we all got chased out of bed and herded to the little beach so we could do the polar bear thing. Was fun at the time.....but now....."Not a chance!" :laughing7: Brrrrr......just the thought of it makes me want to do the snow angel thing with that warm sand on my back. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back