bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Winter's Icy Chill
I hate it! This is Bull _ _ _ t! I just went outside barefoot and felt the need to put on some thin socks, or the very least, my slip on sandals!
I feel for you folks up north. I really do.
I hate it! This is Bull _ _ _ t! I just went outside barefoot and felt the need to put on some thin socks, or the very least, my slip on sandals!
I feel for you folks up north. I really do.



for the last 2 days and by tomorrow or the next day it will warm enough to go detecting again 







