What's new

Wintertime Blues = Picture Fest #6

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Personal finds from Missouri---Still waiting for rain....

IMG_3322_zpsfc70ca82.jpg

IMG_3323_zpsa86aac4f.jpg

IMG_3324_zps14c3079f.jpg


Hope you get to get out soon!

Steve
 
Upvote 0
Very, Very Nice! You had an excelent year.
 
im thinking how lucky im am that you didnt hunt round here.that is a collection,
 
Man, I'm thinking - if only my ancestors would have moved west - I too could be finding some of those really neat mid-west point types. Nice !
 
I wish I could send you some of the rain we got last week. We got so much all my spots are flooded again. Those look real nice though.
 
MAN,how do you guys find these? the ones I find are always broken.
 
MAN,how do you guys find these? the ones I find are always broken.

LOL I hear ya. I find probably 100 broken to every good one and then it might have a tip nick still.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom