What's new

"WIS" lapel pin?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
"WIS" lapel pin?

I dug this today downtown Eugene Oregon. Gold colored lapel pin ~ I don't think it's solid gold, just gold plated maybe. I pictured it along side a dime for comparison purposes.
"WIS" ~ "3" next to a small purple colored gem. Any ideas?!
 

Attachments

  • Oct13-2008THINGYfront.webp
    Oct13-2008THINGYfront.webp
    28 KB · Views: 304
  • Oct13-2008THINGYfront.webp
    Oct13-2008THINGYfront.webp
    28 KB · Views: 305
  • Oct13-2008THINGYback.webp
    Oct13-2008THINGYback.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 308
Re: "WIS" lapel pin?

"Any ideas"

Yes, after quite a bit of research - amethyst ! ;D

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Re: "WIS" lapel pin?

i do not know what WIS means but it appears to be a 3yr.service pin for some CO.i have a few service pin's&one i have has a saphire, for 3yrs.safe driving...just my thought,i hope this helps!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom