Bum Luck
Silver Member
Wis has a State Archy. Why do we need a DNR archy too?
Time to lay him off and save some money.
Time to lay him off and save some money.
ewcoinhunter said:I am not from WI, but travel around there a lot. I would be open for the $20.00 if it was a yearly deal, and covered ALL WI.
Steve0 said:Just so you all know the questiopn passed in the state. It did not win in every county. But it was good enough. I guess most people didnt even know anything about detecting and like us couldnt fiqure out why the DNR want to get involved. Some counties did let some talking on the subject.
So now it goes for the next step which I think involves getting things set up. Like rewritng the question better and fiqureing out how they are going to implement this.
So next year in april there will be the nxt question and then maybe put into action.
All I know for now.
Key is to engage your representative in a conversation. Understand that most do not know what we do. They just think they do, or know just a little. So you have to engage them in a conversation, invite questions, even ask them out on a hunt! Talking and showing are the best way to peak someone's interest. Be creative and inventive, but dont be ingenuine or deceiving. A seeded hunt would actually be harmful to our cause. A real hunt with potential shows just how much junk and clad we find for every good hit. It would all be exciting to a congressman but educational as well.