Z zzinVermont Tenderfoot Joined Apr 16, 2022 Messages 8 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Apr 16, 2022 #1 are these crystals-wisdom quartzs? thanks for answering I have some videos posted on my yt-channel: zzinVermont Attachments _DSC6634.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 59
are these crystals-wisdom quartzs? thanks for answering I have some videos posted on my yt-channel: zzinVermont
Timbermaster Sr. Member Joined Oct 21, 2018 Messages 437 Reaction score 1,890 Golden Thread 0 Location MT Detector(s) used AT Pro, Nokta Makro Simplex, Minelab 540 Primary Interest: Other Apr 17, 2022 #2 Please define “wisdom quartz”. Upvote 3
Z zzinVermont Tenderfoot Joined Apr 16, 2022 Messages 8 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Apr 19, 2022 Thread Owner #3 it is a milky quartz. I found it- presumably from South Africa. Upvote 1
Doubter in MD Bronze Member Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 2,173 Reaction score 3,026 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 19, 2022 #4 zzinVermont said: it is a milky quartz. I found it- presumably from South Africa. Click to expand... Did you find them in South Africa? Or buy them from somewhere? Upvote 1
zzinVermont said: it is a milky quartz. I found it- presumably from South Africa. Click to expand... Did you find them in South Africa? Or buy them from somewhere?
blauer Sr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2014 Messages 462 Reaction score 665 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylbama Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II. Primary Interest: Other Apr 19, 2022 #5 Apparently, wisdom quartz bestows none. Here is a link to Quartz Mineral Data Notice there is not a "Wisdom" listed under synonyms. It is a "new age" term designed to separate fools from their money. Still, you have some nice specimens there, but this puzzles me: "I found it- presumably from South Africa." Huh? OYG! Upvote 1
Apparently, wisdom quartz bestows none. Here is a link to Quartz Mineral Data Notice there is not a "Wisdom" listed under synonyms. It is a "new age" term designed to separate fools from their money. Still, you have some nice specimens there, but this puzzles me: "I found it- presumably from South Africa." Huh? OYG!