What's new

witch are the better head phones?

whitesid

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
124
Golden Thread
0
Location
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wrote an article for whites and im getting a $100 certificate from them, it used to be $200 but o well ::)
i was wondering witch were better head phones for hearing the soft deep targets? the E-Series 9000 White's/Koss Headphones or the Royal GT Headphone?
if anyone needs the link its http://whiteselectronics.com/content/view/59/75/
 
The best are the ones that are comfortable to wear for a long time. It helps too if they are made of premium materials to give the better sound quality. I prefer Black Widows, Grey Ghosts, Killr Bees for blocking out urban noise so the different tonal qualities come through loud and clear even from the deepest coins.
 
Everything that Sandman said......AND the highest impedance you can afford. Most headphones that come with detectors as an accessory have modest impedance, well under a hundred ohms. The really excellent sets like Timberwolf and SunRay operate at about 140 ohms. If you want to hear the whispers, pay the money.

Bud
 
I have Gray Ghost Originals they work fine. $89 & change.
 
I have grey Ghost NDT's, and I love 'em!.......NGE (T)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom