What's new

Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

I just found out 3 of my finds are in the October issue of W&E Treasure Magazine!

That is a Treasure in it self!
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Well that's fantastic! Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

What are the finds that made it in?
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Bramblefind said:
Well that's fantastic! Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

What are the finds that made it in?

Its on pages 47 48 & 49...
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

That's great Chuckers :headbang: What were they? Did they contact you about it or did you or someone you know spot it there?
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

1liquigirl said:
That's great Chuckers :headbang: What were they? Did they contact you about it or did you or someone you know spot it there?

Yeah I know who did it... He writes for treasure magazine... I knew the article was being written but didn't know 3 of my finds were going to be in it!


let me see if I can find the pics..
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Are any of the pics of the gold from Fort Knox? You know, I was just kidding about that. :D
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

1liquigirl said:
Are any of the pics of the gold from Fort Knox? You know, I was just kidding about that. :D

For some reason gold eludes me lately... I'm trying my best... Silver on the other had I get lots of that!
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Here are the pictures....
 

Attachments

  • CW 1851 Sword Belt Buckle Plate.webp
    CW 1851 Sword Belt Buckle Plate.webp
    39 KB · Views: 487
  • 1868 Shielded Nickel.webp
    1868 Shielded Nickel.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 451
  • Pin Fire Bullet.webp
    Pin Fire Bullet.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 448
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

its kinda funny... my oldest coin and my most valuable find were found in the same location...
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Chuckers, they are such great finds, I can't imagine how it would feel to make it into any Treasure magazine. I bet when you found out you made it into 3 pictures, you were grinning ear to ear. WTG!!!! :notworthy:
 
Re: Woah! W&E Treasure Magazine!

Congrats Bud. You can order extra copies from them. I got 26 extra copies as that is me on the cover of the Oct. issue with a box of Dman's relics. Our story is on page 22. We also had an article published in American Digger Magazine this month and a pic of a saddle shield I dug last Dec.published in "Recent Field Recoveries" of North South Trader's Civil War Magazine. It's been a good month for us. I wish you a great fall hunting season. HH, Quindy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom