What's new

Womans broach or pin

GreenMountain88

Greenie
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Woman's broach or pin

Today i found an old woman's broach or pin. Maybe from a hat or something? It is pure copper. Thought it was a pretty cool find. PART_1429831559826_IMAG2280.webpPART_1429831547256_IMAG2279.webp
 
Upvote 8
Looks mostly intact, not sure what it is representative of tho :icon_scratch: could be part of a saddle maybe ? Still a neat find, mystery items are always fun :occasion14:
 
i think it is one half of a woman`s belt buckle "Victorian"
 
Victorian belt buckle!!!!!!!!!!vanzutphen
 
A half of Victorian belt buckle? can anyone confirm this notion or provide picture examples of something similar?
 
Yes I have both halves, if I can upload a pic , notice the bar I see your has detached
 

Attachments

  • 1429906785690.webp
    1429906785690.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 81
awesome! thank you. i am ow convinced this is what i found. yes the bar detached in the hole when it popped out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom