What's new

Wonder if the box is still there?

xmarks73

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my last hunt in the dump, I pulled this hunk of steel. I cleaned it when I got home and had a heck of a surprise! :) I wonder if the box this was attached to us still out there? :)
 

Attachments

  • image-1027962711.webp
    image-1027962711.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 126
  • image-3018431078.webp
    image-3018431078.webp
    109.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image-2604613914.webp
    image-2604613914.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 114
More
 

Attachments

  • image-1536451248.webp
    image-1536451248.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image-3218030558.webp
    image-3218030558.webp
    92.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3668676567.webp
    image-3668676567.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image-893250914.webp
    image-893250914.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 127
  • image-4137014237.webp
    image-4137014237.webp
    107.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image-4021405635.webp
    image-4021405635.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 115
Good finds. I love rooted thru those old dumps you find out in the middle of no-where.
 
What box do you mean? What is that hunk-o-iron for?
 
Hi Dihren, after cleaning off what I thought was just a piece of steel, it turns out its a lock box handle. See the key hole next to the dime? That handle has been out there a lone time! :)
 
xmarks73 said:
Hi Dihren, after cleaning off what I thought was just a piece of steel, it turns out its a lock box handle. See the key hole next to the dime? That handle has been out there a lone time! :)

I did wonder if that was a key hole! Yah that would be one heck of a find if you found the box full of valuables!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom