Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 12 mile drive to pick up the wife at Keystone and take her home. This morning, in almost white-out conditions it was only 45 minutes, so I don't know what happened this afternoon. Operator error, mostly. Y'all get up here when it's like this, don't drive too fast and don't drive too slow, or don't drive at all. (I was stopped on the roadway when I took both these pics, too.)

Attachments

• 10-25a.jpg
    10-25a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 10-25b.jpg
    10-25b.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 249
Stay safe out there on those slick roads. :coffee2:

Fossis............

Aww man. Could ya keep that stuff out there for a while. :-\

Now that's something I don't miss about the high country. As said stay safe, oh and warm !!

Still comin down today too, but traffic is moving better. I noticed yesterday the vehicles that got into trouble goin too fast all had Colorado tags, and the ones that messed up by goin too slow all had out of state tags. I guess the first snowstorm everybody has to remember how to drive in it.

yeah just like first snow storm you have to remember how to walk on packed snow sometimes.

I knew once i saw pics on the news of the first Colorado snowstorm that i was bound to see RGINN post snow pics.

My oh my :o Is that white stuff snow already??You can keep it. Enjoyed loking at in in the sea level warmth of my home :icon_profileleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back