What's new

Wondering if anyone could determine if any of these rocks may be signaling to a vault?

buckmemama

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on these. Found these around my area. Are these vault indicators?
 

Attachments

  • 20240730_140139.webp
    20240730_140139.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 181
  • 20240730_141924.webp
    20240730_141924.webp
    4.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 20240730_135917.webp
    20240730_135917.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
  • 20240730_140454.webp
    20240730_140454.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
  • 20240730_142042.webp
    20240730_142042.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 73
  • 20240730_142630.webp
    20240730_142630.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 66
  • Head.webp
    Head.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240730_135926~2.webp
    20240730_135926~2.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 72
  • 20240730_140216.webp
    20240730_140216.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 74
  • 20240730_141904.webp
    20240730_141904.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 20240730_142257.webp
    20240730_142257.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240730_142359.webp
    20240730_142359.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • 20240730_142841.webp
    20240730_142841.webp
    3 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240730_141943.webp
    20240730_141943.webp
    4.2 MB · Views: 69
  • Top of large mound.webp
    Top of large mound.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
No way to determine without seeing the surrounding area that may help indicate other points of interest!
what exactly are you wanting to know? State and area? I’ve been hesitant to say.
 
IMO, with the possible exception of the one that says "Trail", no, I don't think they indicate a vault or much of anything else. If they ever did, it's probably long gone. The rocks without carvings just look like natural rocks to me, and the ones with carvings look like "rock graffiti". I've been to a number of places that have peoples names and dates carved into the rock going back into the 1800s, and the only thing it means is that someone got there before I did. It may be a place of interest -- a cave, a picnic grove, a scenic overlook, etc., but probably not a vault.
 
Ordinary rocks and ordinary graffiti. IMO, the whole rock-symbols-pointing-to-a-treasure-vault thing is 99% hokum. I'm sure there have been a few exceptions, but surely no more than a small handful. For years I've watched the guys in the Treasure Signs forum post pictures of rocks; I don't think they've ever met a rock that wasn't a sign to a treasure vault. I also don't think there's a shovel amongst the whole lot because I've never seen them post a picture of a dug hole, much less any sign of a treasure. They seem content on chasing rocks forever. Maybe that's the best you can hope for, at least it's sunshine, fresh air, and exercise.
 
These just look like rocks and some graffiti to me too. There are cairns where I’m from in some areas but my understanding is those were placed to mark a spot, not point or lead to another area.

My people use(d) natural landmarks to mark territory and things that were hidden. I have stuff buried myself in a few locations and rocks are used to mark a couple of them. An example is follow the creek east of mount X north until I get to the turtle shaped rock. But the turtle/rock doesn’t point to anything else, the hidden thing is there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom