wondering your ages?

51 years physically and 19 mentally. My wife claims that I am still in my pre-teen years.....:laughing7:

For those homies who are wondering how old me and fiddy cent are, a simple google search can answer your questions

But you - that is typing - what is your age? Not the fake persona that you are pretending to be. News flash: we know you are not the real Eminem.

50 cent was founded by eminem. Thy have the same rap style. Both became music producers. Both became actors. Seems like they are the same to me.

This thread is also visible on the main Page, not just the coin roll forum, thats where I saw it

Eminem,
One reason: I believe many old-timers bailed out of TNet when the new format began. I also believe that many of us who took the original survey have less interest in taking another similar one. Third reason: (and I offer no proof of this whatsoever) I believe that many new newbies are now here and they represent a younger average age group. What do you think?
Don....

Nobody said there's a problem with your age, just curious how old every one is...

Eminem,
One reason: I believe many old-timers bailed out of TNet when the new format began. I also believe that many of us who took the original survey have less interest in taking another similar one. Third reason: (and I offer no proof of this whatsoever) I believe that many new newbies are now here and they represent a younger average age group. What do you think?
Don....

I think there's so many people who feel like me
Who share the same views and exact beliefs
It's like an army marchin in back of me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back