wondering your ages?

LinkHylian said:
You DO look great for 36. I hope in 10yrs when I'm 36 I look fresh and in my 20's.

Your my new favorite person.. Lol

Just turned 63 3 days ago. Just got home from a 3 day outing

The big 55 is coming to a birthday cake near me in August.

The fire departmet has been notified.

RJGMC
HI BOB!

I heard minelab e-tracs were nice? Anyone know?

I have the Minelab E-trac 2.0, aka the CTX 3030. The E-trac is a great value if you want a coin finder and don't worry about getting a waterproof model to take in the water. You can't go wrong with either model, so if just want a land based detector the E-trac would be great.

My age,............ I rode in on the comet that wiped out the dinosaurs, no really, I sat behind Jesus in the third grade, but really, I'm 56.

I heard minelab e-tracs were nice? Anyone know?
Nice and heavy. I swing mine with a 10x12 aftermarket coil. I'm 6'1", but my shoulder isn't what it used to be. I think I'm getting a detector harness to take the weight off, 7-8 hr hunts can be killer. Other than that, no complaints.

I am 39 years old and have been detecting since before I could drive!

Redflash

87 years old, Born in 1926, still detecting the beaches here in So. california two or three times a week for one to two hours each time, with a Minelab Sovereign GT, and a 48" handle with scoop.

For those homies who are wondering how old me and fiddy cent are, a simple google search can answer your questions

You also have to take into account the element of self identification.

Right on. This is definitely not a scientific poll, the sample size is pretty small, and only includes coin rollers who post on this forum (which would probably put the older folk outside of the main group). So, the results could be completely biased by a poor sampling technique. You would do well in my class.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back