What's new

Wont be digging trm

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't be digging trm

100% Chance of rain tomorrow, so I won't be digging. Guess I'll spend the day with the little woman. Might be fun and I can't complain, she never fuses about me digging and playing on t-net so it's the least I can do. Good luck to all who gets to go tomorrow. Look forward to your post.[emoji256]

HH, Relic Nut
 
What... ??? you gonna melt if you get wet ???. I got permission to hunt an old dance hall/park that is now owned by a towing company. I was told it was hunted by someone off & on for about 3 seasons. I plan on using my 12" x 15" coil and see if I can use Boost (BP). There's about an acre of lawn and trees.

Rain or shine I will be swinging the coil.

I took this afternoon off to do a little hunting up in Lorain OH. Dug some clad at 4 sites and pulled some junk bling.
 
Good luck tomorrow LD. I need to pay the dues anyway. Might as well do It on a nasty day. Dig one for the Nut

HH, Relic Nut
 
I had to look and see what trm stood for.:dontknow:
 
Been getting wet here too..I just worry about my machine in the rain. Supposed to finally quit raining here come Tuesday. Gonna try to get some evening hunts in next week if time permits. The heat is on its way here next week too which kind of sucks. Surprised it has been so cool so far this summer. Am gonna miss it.--HH Joe
 
Been getting wet here too..I just worry about my machine in the rain. Supposed to finally quit raining here come Tuesday. Gonna try to get some evening hunts in next week if time permits. The heat is on its way here next week too which kind of sucks. Surprised it has been so cool so far this summer. Am gonna miss it.--HH Joe
Yep, we've had measurable rain here 18 of the last 22 days. I'm ready for some sun!

HH, Relic Nut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom