steve71 Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location TX May 31, 2010 #1 what was this used for? Attachments IMG_0322.webp 93.4 KB · Views: 448 IMG_0322.webp 93.4 KB · Views: 431
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2010 #21 steve71 said: kuger said: WOW!I hope to get back down there someday,I like Texas! Click to expand... well call when you make it here i'll take you to the spot Click to expand... I sure will Steve!Thanks. Mike,as Steve said that is a Gator Gar Jaw Upvote 0
steve71 said: kuger said: WOW!I hope to get back down there someday,I like Texas! Click to expand... well call when you make it here i'll take you to the spot Click to expand... I sure will Steve!Thanks. Mike,as Steve said that is a Gator Gar Jaw