What's new

✅ SOLVED wooden thingamajig

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,052
Reaction score
9,302
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
no clue....perhaps associated with fishing or nets etc.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01488.webp
    DSC01488.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 152
Does the wedge lock the two rods in place? Do both rods have metal points on them?

If so, I'd guess it is a marking gauge
 
Upvote 0
Does the wedge lock the two rods in place? Do both rods have metal points on them?

If so, I'd guess it is a marking gauge



yes and yes...spot on! so ...how does it work anyway, how do you use it? This one was hand made for some purpose.
 
Upvote 0
I've got one of the Veritas gauges (single rod only) and absolutely love it - not a fan of the wooden ones anymore as I've gotten spoiled by that little rolling marker.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom