What's new

Woodland Detectors?

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woodland is no longer on the Supporting Vendor's list. Did I miss something? TTC
 
Woodland is no longer on the Supporting Vendor's list. Did I miss something? TTC
.... I must have missed it also i see he does post now & then.......... But he is not a sponsor on Tnet any more from what i see......... So what happened i don't know......... ???
 
Last edited:
didn't Mike just go in for surgery or something ?


Perhaps he just got busy & didn't re-up yet
 
Maybe he's adding a new wing to his shop :dontknow:
 
I pray everthing's all right, Mike. What say you, friend? Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom