Woohoo!!...Gold Ring & Silver from the Same Location The Altercation Happen at...

DirtLover

Oct 9, 2016
Florence,Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236 x2....Garrett GTP 1350....Whites 6000DI Pro SL....Eurotek Pro....Tesoro Deleon...Minelab X-Terra 70...Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Homie apologized and we shook hands...we conversated for awhile....then i got back to diggin'...
DSC_0468.JPGDSC_0470.JPG

Upvote 17
See, better year already.

Nice ring!

Very nice!!

Nice assortment; you can see there was a lot of activity in those yards back in the day. Is that a gold pendant I see??

Nice assortment; you can see there was a lot of activity in those yards back in the day. Is that a gold pendant I see??

thx...dont really know if the pendant is real

WTG DirtLover, I am glad to hear things were smoothed over. Congrats on those finds especially the gold. Looks like you had a great hunt. A few of those finds are heart stoppers. Are any of those other 2 golden items marked?

Last edited:
Very nice! Great start to the new year! :occasion14:

That is a very nice ring! I bet that place is loaded with nice finds, now go find them all! :occasion14:

WTG DirtLover, I am glad to hear things were smoothed over. Congrats on those finds especially the gold. Looks like you had a great hunt. A few of those finds are heart stoppers. Are any of those other 2 golden items marked?

Thx....The ring is 14kt....with some kind of solder on it it was broken...the pendant doesnt have a mark..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back