What's new

woohOOOO! Broke the 500 mark this year!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year is starting out good for me, last two road trips were horrible. But I did get 3 large scores in hand rolls this year. Today I picked up $140 in halves and I got 2 dirty 40% to push me over the 500 mark. :thumbsup: The whole last year I only got just over 700 total silvers so I am hoping I blow that out of the water this year. I have searched over $8000 this month so far and really hope to push it hard and search as much as possible!!!
 

Attachments

  • 2 silvers 1-27-09.webp
    2 silvers 1-27-09.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0
hopefully your luck on those silver coins (insert screen name here).

Congrats!
 
Awesome job bro!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Wow, already? At this rate, you'll run out of space to keep your silver before the end of the year! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Hey G4e thats great :thumbsup: I like to hear that. Keep up the good work.
 
wow!!!! I thought I was doing good at 193 = the 3 I got today out of $1560 worth lol.
Wow!!! keep it going!!!!
Dan :thumbsup:
 
Raking in the silver. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
Way to go and to think were not out of January yet !
 
I am 350 but I am going to catch you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out!!

-Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
I am 350 but I am going to catch you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out!!

-Golden Silver
how much have you searched so far this year?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom