What's new

work find

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At work tonight I found a 54 rosie, which isn't much but I don't have to go dump a bunch of dimes at a bank either. It was to find one just in loose change someone dropped.
I didn't get out for my road trip on friday, but I will on monday or tuesday, I've got the itch.
 
Upvote 0
More for the pile--and as you stated, no dumps. I have got to find a job where there are coins, too! :laughing7:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Good score, with no dumps the best way :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
apush said:
More for the pile--and as you stated, no dumps. I have got to find a job where there are coins, too! :laughing7:

HSH,
apush :read2:

You do have a job like that. Just cozy up to the food service personnel and ask if you can peruse their coins before they turn
them in. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom