What's new

Work

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone tossed an old paper machine away so while I waited to get my truck loaded I broke the lock off and....... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462632309.645488.webp $8.00 fell out.
 
Upvote 16
The coins are where we find them!! :occasion14:
 
Lunch money!
 
Sweet. I wonder why they threw it out without pulling the coins???? I recon they were destined to be in your hands.
 
I don't know. The lock broke off with one hit of a tire iron that was laying on the ground next to it.
 
Treasure can show up in many different ways. I've gotten quite a few nice finds in CoinStar machines and I'll take it any way I can get it.
Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom