Work

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Here are pictures of all of us at work for those of you that hear all about my workmates all the time! first....Les (owner) then Carol (owner) then Brenda G (administrative assistant), then Brenda S (book-keeper) then Wanda (warehouse manager) then George (packing and shipping) last of all is me (sales). What a great group of people to work with! I love my job! :D

Attachments

• LESMA19310309-0016.jpg
    LESMA19310309-0016.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 479
  • CAROLMA19310309-0011.jpg
    CAROLMA19310309-0011.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 457
  • BRENDAGMA19310309-0012.jpg
    BRENDAGMA19310309-0012.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 487
  • BRENDASMA19310309-0010.jpg
    BRENDASMA19310309-0010.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 482
  • WANDAMA19310239-0006.jpg
    WANDAMA19310239-0006.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 458
  • GEORGEMA19310309-0014.jpg
    GEORGEMA19310309-0014.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 467
  • CYNDIMA19310309-0013.jpg
    CYNDIMA19310309-0013.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 456
It's always nice to like your work, & even nicer to like your
co-workers, good looking bunch.

Fossis................

It certainly IS good to like your work and your co-workers! :D :D I love it!

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Those pictures came out great pretty lady! Are those the ones going on the web site? Glad your having fun with the new job!

Yes, those are the ones that will be in the catalog and you can see the catalog on the website. That catalog comes out the first of the year.

gypsyheart said:
Nice pics Cyn....I love your hair!

lol thanks Gypsy....I hated my hair growing up because it has such a mind of it's own....finally gave up and let it be nutzo and it's not so bad! lol

Nice pics!!!

I wish my co-workers at my civilian job looked as happy as these do.

Thanks for sharing,
SgtSki

Re: Nice pics!!!

SgtSki in MI said:
I wish my co-workers at my civilian job looked as happy as these do.

Thanks for sharing,
SgtSki

lol how can you hope but smile when you work with treasure hunting and gold prospecting stuff all day?! :D :D

Cyn when ever a person can love there job and be surrounded with people they enjoys and respects,as you do then they are very fortunate. In today's fast paced world that is not an easy thing to have.You are blessed. Excellent pictures of neat happy people. By the way what is your company's product?
Van

VanGone said:
Cyn when ever a person can love there job and be surrounded with people they enjoys and respects,as you do then they are very fortunate. In today's fast paced world that is not an easy thing to have.You are blessed. Excellent pictures of neat happy people. By the way what is your company's product?
Van

treasure hunting and gold prospecting supplies www.jobewholesale.com

CarolinaDigs said:
Cyn what a great group of smiling people ! You look great ! I love my job to >> been there 29 years :)

I hope I am with Jobe for ATLEAST that long. Definitely a great place to work! :D

Wow, great looking bunch of people ;D Are they hiring?? ;) :D

Look how beautiful you are, I love the hair.
My oldest daughter has really long curly hair. She hates it most of the time and straightens with a flat iron, but I love the curls and wish my hair was like hers.
Image13.jpg

I used to straighten mine all the time too, especially when I was that age but now I just flat iron it occasionally so I can see how long it really is! lol She is beautiful!

ROFL You have to get in line. Wanda and I do our best to get everything we can! :D We want one of everything please!! ;)

It is nice to have good co-workers isn't it?

:'(

Cyn...I can't believe I just now saw this! It's great to see the bunch you work with...and even better to see a pic of you! Why you been hiding kinda behind the cuckatoo all this time? ::)

me hide?? :o LOL I hate pictures...that is why I hide but I knew you and sis were aware of the pics we had to have done at work so I figured I would let ya see them all, not just everyone else! ;)

Just saw this.I think I have seen and talked to Les at a couple of GPAA Gold Shows.He gives great seminars if that, in fact, is who he is.He has a nice ranch.

He has a beautiful place and gives some great seminars! You got the right one! :D The only GPAA show I go to is the one in Salem Oregon so if you go to that one I might see ya, otherwise you will just have to say hi to Les and Carol! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back