What's new

Worked fine beore. What THH!

Rocsteddie

Full Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
200
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Log in home page ok. Why two logins on home page? Go to active topics logged out. Go to forms logged out. Go to settings and try to go anywhere and pop up window wants me to login again. Fix It. Dang! I have Internet Explorer with Win10 what's up?
 
Internet Explorer with Windows 10 if what I've heard is true...
 
I believe Win10 comes with Microsoft's Edge. They did away with explorer for Win10.
 
Step away from Edge. Return to Chrome, or start using Chrome. My son loses internet connection when he uses Edge. He just had to upgrade to 10...
 
Last edited:
Issue is on your end, it is not TreasureNet....
 
I believe Win10 comes with Microsoft's Edge. They did away with explorer for Win10.
Switched to Edge. Seems to be working fine at the moment. Thanks. PS: Sorry my bad Mod.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom