What's new

Working On A Case 9 - 22 - 2015

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a work in progress all personal finds from one site on private property . The case is Snake wood from south America it was pleasant to work with .
 

Attachments

  • P8192321.webp
    P8192321.webp
    742.7 KB · Views: 147
  • P8192325.webp
    P8192325.webp
    717.5 KB · Views: 129
  • P8192322.webp
    P8192322.webp
    656.5 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Excellent! I would settle for just one quartz crystal point.
 
Very impressive. That site has produced some beautiful artifacts for you over the past several years.
 
Very nice frame. I look forward to your posts
 
Very nice display case with some awesome looking points! :icon_thumright:
 
And a nice one it is. If you have any left over that wont fit in there let me know I will put them in my frame here. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom