What's new

Working on my my new website. Please leave me your opinions!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BigBoysHobbies

Thanks everyone!

Feel free to add reviews on the machines!! Love to hear your opinions! Might even get you a better deal on your next machine! :wink:
 
Any suggestions welcome!
 
Working on that!
 
Looking good! :thumbsup:

I like the layout, and how the homepage setup is clean and straightforward!



Sky Pilot
 
Where's the Dancing Girls? :wav: :wav: :wav: :icon_queen: :love1: :icon_cat:
 
Sky Pilot said:
Looking good! :thumbsup:

I like the layout, and how the homepage setup is clean and straightforward!



Sky Pilot

Thanks! Any suggestions welcome!
 
looks very good only thing i dont like is the dark black? on the bottom with the grey type the type is especially hard to read with any amount of glare! Maybe lighten the background or choose a new color for the type!
 
I've been a web designer for over 7 years. Your site looks pretty good. It has a good amount of white space which is important, the color is easy to read and navigate, and it's simple. You also have many SEO features which will make your ranking go up fast. The website was fast loading which is a key thing to have. Even with the flash.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give it a 8.5
 
:laughing9:

Some decent coin pictures might help :laughing7: ohh and some decent detecters...XP :laughing7:

SS
 

Attachments

  • roman coin.webp
    roman coin.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 12213902031221386226S_H_028.webp
    12213902031221386226S_H_028.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 264
  • roman coin.webp
    roman coin.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 316
  • 12213902031221386226S_H_028.webp
    12213902031221386226S_H_028.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 256
Nice coins! You dig'em?
 
Thats a great looking site..... Hmmm, some ideas.... Just kidding! The site really looks good, makes you stand out over many others.
 
stoopstroop said:
Nice coins! You dig'em?
:icon_thumleft: Yes, I found them both :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Nice, very nice! :icon_thumleft: This is TNet, if it wasn't top notch you know you'd have a hundred posts telling you ::).

Again good job!!
 
Thanks guys! Feel free to add you reviews of machines in the Product Reviews, Questions & Answers at the bottom of the pages of the detectors!
 
Don't like it at all. Matter of fact, I HATE it. Why? You clearly forgot to add a "Free Metal Detector for ALL tnet Members" section :laughing7: :laughing9: :tongue3:

Looking good there, Bart :thumbsup:

P.S. - Just a suggestion...How about a metal detecting 'babe of the month' on your site. I'm in marketing, think it would help to drive traffic. No joke :sign13:
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
What's this "Big Boy" crap????????????????????



Beth

I am just a big boy! Least that's what my mommy calls me! lol :tongue3:
 
njnydigger said:
Don't like it at all. Matter of fact, I HATE it. Why? You clearly forgot to add a "Free Metal Detector for ALL tnet Members" section :laughing7: :laughing9: :tongue3:

Looking good there, Bart :thumbsup:

P.S. - Just a suggestion...How about a metal detecting 'babe of the month' on your site. I'm in marketing, think it would help to drive traffic. No joke :sign13:

Ha ha! How about free metal detectors to anyone but njnydigger section?? Ill work on that pages now!! lol :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom